BUSINESS AND ORGANIZATIONAL SERVICES
The DELTA Developmental team tailors effective pillars of growth for your executives, management team members or other key stakeholders within your organization and co-facilitates their implementation with you. We provide ongoing support and utilize periodic assessments to measure your progress. These pillars are shaped to your unique needs, which provide powerful training that, when combined with essential curriculum for executives, supporting life-long optimal adult development required to thrive in today's complex world.
We help businesses and non-profit organizations with:
- The Leadership Circle Profile - 360 Leadership Assessment
- Organizational Change Management,
- One-On-One Developmental Coaching
- Team Building
- Leadership Training
- Management and Business Consulting
- Executive Onboarding
- Diversity and Inclusion Training
360 LEADERSHIP ASSESSMENT
The Leadership Circle Profile accelerates understanding of leadership effectiveness:
1. Instantly revealing key opportunities for leadership development without requiring reading through reams of documentation. The Leadership Circle Profile enables a leader to start with a targeted breakthrough focus, rather than spending months trying to reach one.
2. Bridges assessment and pathways for development: The rich theoretical underpinnings of the Leadership Circle Profile supports Delta Developmental’s unique pathways for optimizing your leadership development.
3. Enhanced coaching and consulting interventions: The most powerful 360 tool for understanding and growing leadership competencies minimizes unfocused interventions.
4. By deploying the Leadership Circle Profile, an organization or team can secure faster returns on the investment you are making in your leaders because the instrument drives more focused development plans and better results.
Click HERE for a full introduction.
Our team of leadership consultants and coaches work with executives and managers from your organization to plan and implement major organizational change initiatives that facilitates successful implementation and achievement of desired outcomes. To this end, we seek to:
- Create awareness of the need for change,
- Develop and obtain stakeholder buy-in concerning the desired future state,
- Mitigate anticipated obstacles and challenges, and
- Optimize results through assessments and data-driven process improvements.
Optimal change comes from the people and leaders that support your organizational initiatives and culture – Delta Developmental gives your people the tools they need to forge a competitive edge leading to success, quality outcomes, and high performance.
Assist executives and other key institutional leaders to make targeted developmental changes that will allow them to achieve greater levels of success and avoid needless challenges and pitfalls that could adversely affect their effectiveness and long-term success with the organization. One-on-one developmental coaching provides training and support for growth in areas in which the leader can benefit from professional development, meet and exceed personal goals, align objectives, and help your organization achieve its fuller potential.
An increasing number of companies and organizations are using teams to respond quickly to changing conditions in an environment of intense global competition and increasing complexity. Changing an organization to compete in a highly volatile business environment usually requires multiple and continuous innovations. Achieving flexibility and innovation requires reorganizing your work units to improve information flow, optimize synergies, and streamline work processes.
Delta Developmental works with teams to:
- Recognize different team member’s communication and work styles and how each can positively contribute to advancing institutional goals and objectives.
- Organize a new team with clear ground rules, roles, and responsibilities with measurable outcomes.
- Organize and run effective team meetings that stay on track.
- Practice project and time planning.
- Develop collaborative problem-solving approaches.
- Apply more qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to solving problems.
Professional growth and development is important to sustain organizational change and effectiveness. Developing new skills keeps leaders engaged in your organization, enhances career paths, and supports organizational growth and excellence. Delta Developmental customizes leadership training that’s right for your organization.
Take the next steps to move your organization forward. Delta Developmental consulting tailors organizational solutions to your unique organizational needs. Our consultants help you define and support the achievement of your organizational objectives in key areas, such as action planning, strategic planning, leadership assessment, onboarding a new executive leader to the organization, succession planning, organizational alignment, and team building.
Today 30 to 50% of new CEOs fail within the first 18 months of being hired and 21% of executives promoted from within a company fail
After investing substantial time and energy into the hiring process, companies can improve the likelihood of a new executive’s success by devoting a similarly robust effort to the onboarding process. Instead of viewing onboarding as a ramping-up period that concludes after a few weeks or months, organizations should treat the process as an ongoing journey of learning that helps the new leader — and the entire organization — succeed over the long term.
Our consultants work with organizations to develop an onboarding plan for new leaders to adjust to the social, cultural and professional components of the role (in partnership with the board and the executive leadership team). Based on an assessment of the executive’s capabilities and areas for development, organizations can adjust the individual’s onboarding to address specific areas of development. In addition, onboarding should help new leaders understand the intangibles — who the decision-makers are, how decisions are made and cultural nuances that may not be immediately obvious.
Diversity & Inclusion
Today’s workforce requirements are very complex, and changing demographics can make employee relations and inter-cultural relationships more challenging. Comprehensive work-place diversity and inclusion strategies are critical to ensuring that organizations maximize their potential by fostering work environments that supports, encourages, and values mutual respect, excellence, differences, collaboration, and fairness. Our consultants provide staff and managers with the high quality and researched-based workplace diversity training to help them effectively address, workplace diversity issues such as: discrimination and sexual harassment, diversity and inclusion, stereotyping and other conscious/unconscious biases that can hinder organizational progress and success. We can also assist with the development of an organizational diversity plan tailored to your institution’s specific needs and challenges.
We recommend watching the video on this HBR link to get a deeper understanding of how diversity is important to the growth and development of an organization: